The French Riviera Cruise Club website, launched in 2007, has recently undergone a complete overhaul, from the graphics to the contents and services offered.
A fresh look at the Riviera cruise destination with a new design and rich content:
- Map and description of ports of call and member towns
- List of excursions available from each port of call
- Calendar of cruise calls
- Directory of partners and their special offers.
- Photo/video/audio galleries
- Links to FRCC Smartphone (Iphone and Androïd versions)
- and much more …
Follow the link to discover the new site: www.frcc.fr
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/FrenchRivieraCruiseClub
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/FrenchRivieraCC
Objectives of the new site:
- Provide information to help cruise passengers prepare their trip,
- Inform professionals (cruise companies, tour operators, travels agents,…) about the French Riviera Cruise destination,
- Promote the destination through images, multimedia and partners’ offers,
- Appeal to Internet users (through web 2.0 tools: social media, Smartphone applications …).
- Update the site and enhance attractiveness,
- Make the site more user-friendly and easier to administrate.*
* Developed using Joomla CMS
What is the FRCC?
The French Riviera Cruise Club was created in 2006.
- Regional Tourist Committee for the PACA
- French Riviera Chamber of Commerce
- Tourism and Convention Offices of Cannes, Nice and Villefranche sur mer
The FRCC currently has around 120 associated members.
Objectives of the club:
- Bring together professionals working to promote the « Côte d’Azur » as a tourist destination,
- Act as a focal point for cruise companies and their clients,
- Propose innovative and quality products in terms of excursions and visits in and around our department,
- Raise awareness among local decision makers of the important economic benefits generated by cruise tourism.